It’s full of rich beefy flavor, it’s melty and cheesy, and it packs a mean veggie punch! The best part is the savory + cheesy flavor helps mask the greens, meaning even our pickiest eater asks for seconds!
This recipe is so simple and uses only one pan. We love using our cast iron but a regular pan / skillet would work too!
The links in the post are a part of the Amazon Affiliates Program. This means I get a small percentage back from Amazon from any potential purchase. This is what keeps my blog running, and keeps me home with my babies every day. So thank you for your support, and for reading my blog! For more info, please visit my disclosure policies here.
I love serving with a side of fresh fruit for our kiddos. Sometimes we add in a piece of garlic bread. It also pairs well with any side. But you can eat solo for a low carb dish too!
One of the best parts about this dish? It uses only one pan and one spoon. Meaning less dishes after dinner, and more family time!
If you don’t use Better Than Bouillon Paste in your cooking, you should start yesterday! We LOVE adding it to skillets, soups and basically anything we can work it into.
This dish requires Better Than Beef Bouillon Paste, but you can sub 1/4 cup beef broth if you don’t have any on hand.
Easy and Quick Green Bean Skillet
- 1 skillet
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 bag frozen green beans french cut preferred
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp better than beef bouillon paste can sub water + btbb for 1/4 cup beef broth
- 1 TBSP Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp onion powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- Cook beef thoroughly, drain.
- Add water, better than beef bouillon paste, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, onion powder, salt and pepper to beef. Mix and let simmer for 2-3 minutes on medium.
- Add green beans, cover and let simmer on medium-low for 10-12 minutes, until cooked through.
- Uncover, mix beef + green beans together. Sprinkle with shredded mozzarella cheese, leave on low until melted. Serve!
If you try this dish out we’d LOVE to hear your thoughts!